Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving was great!


We had a great T Day. Stephen cooked...we ate...we got the decos up for Christmas...there were only 13 boxes...the girls helped me and Dallin put the snowman up outside. We still need some lights up but maybe this weekend.
Macy is busy trying to teach DMS flag girls how it is done.
Dallin is busy at the theater with the holiday watchers..
I went and saw August Rush. Don't miss that!
I hear the Enchanted is too funny and worth seeing.
Stephen is on a new night schedule...10pm to 8am Tues-Fri.
We have quilt guild luncheon on Sat.
Merri Celli plays on Friday night at Tuacahn and Sat am at Dickens Festival.

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Hi Mrs. Keith. I know that you don't remember me, but I was one of your choir students when your family lived in Thatcher. I came across your blog completely by accident, but was so happy to see how happy and beautiful your family has become. I went to school with Micah and we had even written to eachother after you moved to Utah. Somewhere along the way we lost touch, but I was so happy to see your blog. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Oh and Congratulations to Micah and his new bride, they look so happy together, I am so happy for him.
Happy Holidays,
Erica (Provencio) Johnson