Friday, September 5, 2008

September is Here



Well, we are about to do mid-terms already! Yikes. So I have several papers to grade and some concerts to prepare for.
It is crazy but interesting. Trying to get Christmas scores going...too.
I must start them just after Oct.9th. We have had a good start to sept. my birthday was uneventful...just a normal day. I got a new bathingsuit that was desperately needed. Ryan got me a new bike with his bonus money and tomorrow we will go to dinner with friends and Lindsay is coming home again, second time in a month.
I have new meds to deal with, and trying to get blood counts down for the satisfaction of the docs.
We are just going along. We just had Conrad for the weekend and it was great. He is starting to smile and respond so cute.
Anyway, looking forward to November. Got the days off but need a sub for the job.

No comments: