Monday, October 31, 2011

November 2011

The fall is finally arriving in our fair city. The temps have gone down to 40 degrees at night. Dad is suffering from a cold, I am pushing through all kinds of stuff. My fall concerts are over and were very good. My choir is suffering but getting better. They are nice kids with a few crazies that have just checked out. I am full boar on Primary. Love it and love my new counselors and sec. We are doing wonderful things. My second counselor is fabulous with the scouts. Love scouts...they rock. Wish I could be in their stuff once in a while.
We have a new blog, prep school blog that is beginning to show people how to eat more whole foods. Very cool. I am busy with lessons and stuff but since we turned off the television, life has been in novels. I have read about 6. We watch our favorite shows on the laptop. They are A Gifted Man, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, and NCIS. So nice to see them without the commercials all over the place.
We love seeing the grandkids on skype and we love having Macy come home once in a while. Life is going along. The bishop had a fireside last night...communications. Dad was in bed, I was there and we need to have that conversation. Be sure and ask your spouse how things were dealt with in their home and then compare your homelife with that. Communication is tricky but good.
Off to my next lessons....Happy Halloween...I am a witch today.
Not like any other day of course...

No comments: