Friday, December 21, 2007

Julie tag

I have been tagged and this is the question...what do I say? There were no instructions as to what questions I must answer and so I am at a loss except to say...I love my family. I stay busy. I love to read and am presently reading eat,pray,love by gilbert. I enjoy scrapbooking, traveling, and playing grandma. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend who can come home for Christmas and love SKYPE.
Teaching orchestra floats my boat. I am tired of choir. I love lessons and seeing how much everyone grows.
I love naps. I love Sunday naps. I love it when I have energy. I love hand and foot and especially when I beat Julie at it. (that only happened once) I love the underdog and I cry during the Olympics, ATand T commercials.
I love T Day and tolerate the Christmas rush. Demands on musicicans is always hard at Christmas and then trying to do everything else really makes us crazy. This year was really nice. Hardly any performances. It was great.
I hate my family living all over the world. I want to win the Lottery so that is not a hardship. Or buy a winnabego to visit them in the driveway like we planned...
I am serious about my food and for Stephen to prepare it. Rule of the house...get what you see now it may be gone later. Although, since everyone has been moving out things stay around longer that I have seen in years except when they all come home of course...
Someone hand me the questions and I will answer the ones I missed above. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

David said...

There were no questions. Just 6 random facts about yourself so great job!!! It is always fun to find out stuff that you may not know about your family and friends.

I bet that the magic white box stays full a lot longer with most of your children out of the house. But mine sure gets empty fast... strange...

Don't work to hard through this busy holiday season and stay out of the stores. Take care.

Julie