Monday, December 10, 2007

Peggy Hello!

I had a great visit yesterday with a dear collegue who is here visiting for one more day. Peggy Bird and her family took a real adventure to heart and are living in Vacentia, Italy for three years. They have passed the one year mark and I was so glad to hear her voice. She has a blog spot also called Birdhouse...it is great.
Anyway, My thanks to Peggy for her advice and counsel. She is a dear friend, excellent violinist, and beautiful woman.
I was also impressed by her blog which is thoughtful and beautiful. It gave me some ideas I would like to share. Technology has certainly made us very savy. I got to talk in real time to my grandchildren last night through skype, I can post pictures so I don't have to make a Christmas letter this year...we are doing the blog thing...I can email, text message, call from anypoint I want etc. Isn't it amazing how connected we are becoming? Now why don't we connect as human beings and forget the hatred and wars? Seems like an oxymoron to me.

1 comment:

Peg and Her Story said...

It was good to talk to you too!! I finally updated my blog, so I'll visit you here more often!!